This exercise wast sent to me via Pinterest by a great friend of mine.
I encourage everyone to complete it in full as it will provide you with clarity - a more refined view of who you are as an individual and also pinpoint what it is that you need to improve on personally. Upon completion, immediately start writing down your goals based on your answers - list at least 5 to 10 things you would like to accomplish by the end of this year.
1. How do I feel at the moment?
2. What do I need more of in my life?
3. What would make me happy right now?
4. What is going right in my life?
5. What am I grateful for? - List at least 10 things.
6. When did I experience joy this week?
7. List all of my small victories and successes.
8. What's bothering me? - Why?
9. What are my priorities at the moment?
10. What do I love about myself?
11. Who means the world to me and why?
12. If I could share one message with the world, what would it be?
13. What advice would I give to my younger self? (Do I follow this advice now?)
14. What lesson did I learn this week?
15. If I had all the time in the world, what would I want to do first?
16. What's draining my energy? - How can I reduce or cut it out?
17. What does my ideal morning look like?
18. What does my ideal day look like?
19. What makes me come alive? - When was the last time I felt truly alive?
20. What/who inspires me the most? - Why am I drawn to those inspirations?
21. Where does my pain originate? - What would need to happen for me to heal?
22. What are my strengths? - What am I really good at?
23. What is something I've always wanted to do, but was too scared?
24. What is something I would love to learn?
25. What hobbies would I like to try?
26. Where would I want to live in my ideal life?
27. Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years?
28. What can I do to take better care of myself?
29. When have I done something that I thought I couldn't do?
30. At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be?
Inspire | Motivate | Encourage