You know the saying ...
" If you want anything bad enough, then you will simply just have to put in the work! "
For anyone or anything to be great, you must put in that extra time and effort, a near-perfect mold takes time ... but not all of us are readily built for that though.
Some are often better at self-development than others. Others may need that extra push - motivation from those that surround them (family, friends, peers) or a life event to take place that permanently alters his or her mindset. This alteration creates an awakening - you begin to fully engage or " get in gear " for what it is you are trying to accomplish.
So, what should you do for a kickstart?
1. Make to-do lists daily.
2. Always be mindful of who/what occupies your time.
3. Surround yourself with positive people.
4. Rid your mind of negative thoughts about yourself or any past failures.
5. Continue to speak your goals into existence as you take the steps to accomplish them.
6. Understand that success/greatness is a process.
7. Be sure to uplift others along your journey.
8. Last, but certainly not least ... love yourself, forever and always.
Now, I know there are many other steps you could take, but these are just my suggestions if you do not have the slightest idea of where to start.
Much love to YOU - keep striving!
Inspire | Motivate | Encourage